- By purchasing a ticket for rafting, customer reserves space for a specific day and time, which is equivalent to blocking these seats for the customer, and preventing the purchase of these tickets for other customers and charging the Organizer with costs. Therefore, in the event of cancellation of tickets by the customer, the money paid is not refundable.
- Being late or not arriving at the designated place at the appointed time is equivalent to canceling the ticket without the option of refunding the amount paid for the tickets.
- The customer is obliged to reach the starting point of the trip at the appointed time on their own. The place and time of the start presented on the ticket. The transfer service does not include pickup from the accommodation but only pick up from a designated location in Zakopane. The place and time of departure are on the ticket.
– The duration of the event depends on the weather, road conditions and other situations independent of the Organizer
– The event takes place outdoors – each participant should ensure that their clothing is appropriate to the weather conditions
- The Organizer is not responsible for the behavior of customers and the resulting possible damage to the health of customers and people in their environment arising during the services provided by him.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any accidents or injuries caused by the behavior of persons participating in the service who are under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants.